- Neutralizes acid products whatever their concentration, by returning to a non-dangerous pH zone (between 5 and 9)
- Indicates the nature of the spill (acid or base) thanks to a color indicator
- Facilitates post-spill management with less waste to treat
- Available in 600 g shaker and 9 kg buckets
Acicaptal® neutralizing absorbent is not dangerous for Human Beings or the Environment
The neutralizing action of the absorbent Acicaptal® allows you to act quickly, easily and safely on all acids even the most concentrated.
- Acicaptal® neutralizer reduces both the corrosive hazard and possible acid fumes.
Thanks to the pH color indicator integrated into the absorbent you can visually identify the hazard and monitor the neutralization process easily.
- … in the case of an acid spill the absorbent changes color to pink and returns to yellow when the spill is neutralized.